My husband is an amazing person. He is so cool. There is so much about him that I wish that I could have in me. We were talking earlier, and he said something along the lines of "have you ever felt like you were born in the wrong universe?" and it made me laugh, but I really do sometimes. Taylor also shared with me that some nights when he would be coming home from work from Steak n Shake, he would pass by the gas station on the corner by our house. This is a Kangaroo, so it is open 24/7. And he would think... I could stop in for a beer and no one would know. But he never has. The amount of restraint that he shows in that is amazing. For him to resist that astounds me. He impresses me every day and doesn't even know it. He feels like a burden, but I told him that he is no burden, without him to help me, I doubt I would have the shred of sanity I do have. I love that man.

No comments:
Post a Comment