Okay so perhaps I'm over using this blog thing, but whatever. Sometimes I just need to get it out, and this is one method of doing that without calling Julie 16 times a day to complain about stuff.
Anyway - I love my husband, he is incredibly smart, loving, funny, and he puts up with my crazy (just as I put up with his). But, I do have the problem that it seems most women have with their husbands, he is chronically lazy. I can be up and doing 15000 things and he just sits and plays his video game for 12 hours straight without blinking and then looks at me and says "well, where has the day gone?"
Just for an example, today, he woke up at 8 o'clock, thinking he had to be at work at 11:45. This would give any normal human being plenty of time to eat, shower, and otherwise get ready for work. Not my husband. He waits until 11:30 to start rushing around looking for his clothes, taking his shower, shaving, etc. All very loudly. Then he starts cussing because he can't find his belt. Well, you know dear, if you didn't wait until 15 minutes before you were supposed to be there, you wouldn't have to scramble to get ready. So, what did he do from 8am till 11:30? Played on the computer. Don't get me wrong! I play on my computer a lot more than I should. Those darn facebook games are addictive. Stupid farmville, mall world, etc. But, I get to work on time, I keep the laundry clean, and I take care of my personal hygiene in a timely manner.
Well, he gets to work to find out that he doesn't really need to be there today. They changed the schedule, he has today off. In my mind, I think GREAT! He can help me clean. He had yesterday off too, so he can help. What does he do when he gets home? Gets back on the computer playing his MMO. Yacking to people who are completely irrelevant in the larger scheme of things about a game that doesn't really matter that he's already spent 20496738 hours playing. My God man, get another hobby.
I'm thinking of trading him in for a higher-efficiency version.

No comments:
Post a Comment