Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's official.

Welp, the decision has been made.  I ordered the Beacon Hill.  I got some extra moola from working summer school, so I splurged and bought the one I really wanted.  I am so excited!!  It shipped on Friday, and should be here soon.  I've already got the paint, sand paper, wood filler, and glue, so I'm all set to go.  In fact, I've already got some of the wall paper too.  Perhaps jumping the gun on that one, but hey, I'm excited!! :)  Here is the color scheme I will be using on the house:

Now that is an actual victorian home, So I know that the purple can't be all wrong! LOL  I did decide to go with a Victorian theme, although I am putting a fairy wallpaper in the twin girls room and beatrix potter in the nursery.  I don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl yet, so don't ask. LOL

In other news, ESY starts again this week, I can't believe summer is half way over, it seems so surreal.  It seems like just yesterday we had 6 weeks of school left and my kids were starting to crawl up the walls, God bless them!  I do have training this week as well, so I will be at school until 3:00 Monday through Thursday.  Which, when I do get my kit, will not give me a lot of time to dedicate to it.  *sigh*  I must remember, it's a hobby, and I pay it, it doesn't pay me. :P

1 comment:

a simple offering said...

yay! i'm glad you got that one! i love the paint colors. ugh, your work schedule, bummer. hope you have a good week.