Monday, May 5, 2008

Interesting relationship

My daughters dad just came by to visit for the first time since march. I feel so bad for him, i really do. All he wants is a place to belong and to be cared for and loved. I've told him that i feel bad for him, but then again, if i was in his place, would I want pity? He and i have a very interesting relationship. It's very odd, really. I guess thats the kind of relationship you have with someone whom you lived with for 3 years, had a child with, shared laughs and cries, had animals, lived here there and yonder, etc. I tried the entire time we were together to help him better himself, and he did try, but I don't really know what went wrong. I suppose you have to WANT to better yourself before you can actually do it. Ah well.

The following picture was taken on easter of us 3. It's not at all like I enjoyed having my picture taken with him, but I know that when chloe gets older, she will want pictures of the 3 of us together, so i grinned and bared it, and here it is.

No comments: